So excited to announce my event Summer Salads. This is my first event with Swathi Iyer from ZESTY SOUTH INDIAN KITCHEN. I reached her space through another event and came across the events she did in the past and a few which were booked for the future but there was nothing for July. So I contacted her to see if she will be interested in doing one with me. Swathi responded back and said yes and I was thrilled as this is my 1st event ever.
Swathi has been so helpful throughout the process and I appreciate her from the bottom of my heart. This event is to learn new types of salads from all the foodies and bloggers out there.
The event rules are as follows:
- A linky will be open from July 1st 6 a.m. to July 31st 12 a.m.
- At least one new recipe and two recipes from the archives. Please update the post with logo or worded link.
- Recipe can be gluten or vegan free.
- You have to link this announcement post in the recipes; using logo is welcome but not mandatory.
- Non-bloggers are also welcome, you can send me your recipes to this e-mail email@example.com along with the picture and the following details: Your Name, Recipe Name, & Recipe Details.
- Bloggers can link their recipes using the linky tool. Bloggers who find it difficult or are unable to link can also send it via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recipe must be linked to Sarika’s announcement page and to Swathi’s announcement page
- We Zesty South Indian Kitchen and The Taste of The World will appreciate if you all can “LIKE”and “FOLLOW”our social media channel. Thank you.
- Follow Zesty South Indian Kitchen here at Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Reader and Instagram.
- Follow The Taste of the World at Facebook, Google+ & Pinterest