First thing that comes to mind when you hear BBQ other than the meats…We were invited to summer block party and was asked to bring a dish to share with everyone. The first thing that came to my mind was Pasta Salad which is quick, easy and enjoyed by everyone.
- 4 cups rotini boiled (I used tri color one)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (you can more if you like)
- 1 small can of black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions, lengthwise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup House Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halves ( I didn’t use it, optional)
Boil the pasta as per the directions on the pasta carton. Drain it and run it under the cold water for a few secs.
Mix all the ingredients other than the dressing in a bog mixing bowl.
Now add the dressing and mix it with a light hand. Put it the fridge for a couple of hours.
Serve chilled as a side dish.
If you like the recipe, please comment below after you give it a try and share it on Facebook. Would like to hear from you. Your comments, likes, dislikes, matters to me. Thank you for stopping by!!
Sending this to Shruti’s announcement page for Independent India.