Are any ice cream lovers out there or I should say any Coffee Icecream lovers?
I am a big fan of Coffee Ice cream myself but try to avoid sugar as much as I can, but then there are days when you give in. I am sure we all have days like that and it’s okay to indulge once in a while.
So today I am bringing you an easy recipe that doesn’t need any churning and that too with minimal ingredients. This recipe doesn’t take long to put together and then the freezing time which of course has to be at least 6-8 hours or more. It is a make-ahead dessert when you don’t have time to make something more elaborate and fancy.
I know you must be thinking why ice cream in winter? Only because I had the ingredients and have been wanting to make it for a long time. This way I used up my heavy cream which was about to expire in the next few days and got to enjoy this creamy dessert without stepping out of the house.
A little about Coffee
- two commonly grown coffees are C Arabica and C Robusta
- cultivated primarily in the Americas, Southeast Asia, Indian sub-continent, and Africa
- leading grower was Brazil
- prepared by roasted coffee beans
Ingredients for the Coffee Ice cream
As mentioned before, we have used only a few ingredients to make this ice cream which includes heavy cream, condensed milk, instant coffee, and vanilla extract. With all the ingredients in hand, it was just a matter of mixing and setting them. We need a little patience while it is in the freezer to set otherwise it doesn’t take long to put together.
The full recipe can be found below on the recipe card below
A couple of other ice cream recipes from my blog
Other desserts from my blog
Enjoy it the next day, once it is completely set. Do give it a try as this will replace your store-bought ones and will become your family’s favorite in no time.
If you like the recipe, please comment below after you give it a try and share it on Facebook, and Instagram. Please tag us when sharing. Would like to hear from you. Your comments, likes, and dislikes matter to me. Thank you for stopping by!!
Coffee Ice Cream | No Churn 4 Ingredients Only
- 1 blender
- 1- quart heavy cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tbsp Nescafe instant coffee or use coffee of your choice
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Put your stainless steel mixing bowl in the fridge for 15-20 mins.
- In the meantime, make sure all the ingredients are ready to go.
- Mix the instant coffee in warm water and set aside.
- Take the mixing bowl out of the fridge and add whipping cream to it. Start whipping it until stiff peak forms. Add the instant coffee mixed with water, condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Give it a good mix for a couple of mins.
- Now transfer the mixture into an air tight container and put it in the freezer to set.
- Take it out of the freezer after a couple of hours and mix it again. If you want to add coffee or chocolate chips then now is the time to do that.
- Place it back in the freezer and let it set overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Once the ice cream is set, it is ready to be served.